What Are My Career Options After Graduation in Australia?

Graduation in Australia

Great Congratulations! You’ve completed it! You’ve graduated from a well-known university in Australia. But now what next? Where do you go next? These are some common questions that will hit you after that elated high of graduation. But fear not, we’re here to help you to give your options after graduation in Australia.

The first step in this progression is to determine whether or not you want to stay in Australia or return home country after finishing your study.

If You Decide To Stay In Australia

Staying in Australia unlocks up a whole scale of possibilities. You may be eligible for post-study work to put your newly increased knowledge to use and advance local work experience. Your university and even government organizations help connect students with likely employers at occupation hubs, careers fairs, job and industry interacting events in every state and territory. The provisions, advice and starts you access at these actions will help unveiling your career.

Also, if you wish to stay and live in Australia and start occupied after your current visa expires, you’ll need to apply for a new visa. There are many possibilities, so be sure to select the one that suits you the best.

If You Decide to Continue Studying in Australia

You might be tempted to continue studying in Australia to get a higher qualification or board on another field of study. International students must check whether their visa permits this or if they necessity to apply for a new visa. There are many courses available in Australia after completion. By completing your Bachelors, Masters degree, you could be qualified for the Post-Study Work stream of the Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa.

Apply for Permanent Residency in Australia

 Once you complete your study in Australia, you can obtain Permeant Residency. Your PR will help you grab job opportunities and forever live in Australia. Applying for an Australian PR involves numerous steps that can get confusing and time-consuming. Therefore, it’s recommended that you carefully research your selections before you begin the procedure.

Australian skilled migration program which can help you achieve PR and citizenship in Australia.

One of the key benefits of studying in Australia is that it has a very striking migration program and it gets millions of candidates every single year to meet its deficiency in certain skills and areas.

After completing your studies, you are usually eligible to apply for one of the following visas:

Some of these are skilled independent visas where you can apply without any sponsorships, regional sponsored migration scheme where an employee pan sponsor you in the regional area or employer you are presently working for can sponsor you.

If you need help to apply for a permanent residence visa, then you can reach to registered migration agent for your application.

Extend Your Stay in Australia with a Temporary Visa

If you are an international student who does not wish to endure further studies but would like to extend your stay in Australia to either work or travel, your Australia student visa may not allow you to do so. In such a case, you can apply for other temporary visa options. The Skilled — Graduate (Temporary) Visa allows students to remain in Australia for up to 2 years after completion of studies to either travel or to gain some work involvement. An increasing number of international students are choosing to stay back in Australia just to advance their English language skills. For these students, The Skilled Visa is a good choice. This option is also beneficial for students who wish to extend their stay in Australia and work headed for obtaining their PR. To gather more information on this, visit the Department of Home Affairs.

Build and Enhance Critical Skills Needed to Succeed in Today’s Most In-Demand Fields. Find the Program That Meets Your Specific Needs. Enroll in the online certificate IV in Disability, Health care assistance, and Individual support by Guidestar RTO.

Apply for Professional Year Program

International students in Australia who have finished their graduation in the field of engineering, computers, and accounting are qualified to enroll in PYP (Professional Year Program). This a one-year program aimed at preparing international graduates with skills that will improve their employability, through work and study skill. PYP is a perfect choice for students who wish to get an Australian Permanent Residency. After end of a professional year in Australia, you can receive up to five points in the Skilled Visa Points Test.

For more information, get in touch with us. We provide education and migration services to help people migrate to Australia with ease.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Call now
for free consultation
Mail now
free consultation
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons
Translate »