This visa is referred to as the Subclass 489 visa. RDA – Riverina invites abroad skilled workers currently to apply for provincial nomination Program. Skill shortages exist in numerous parts of Australia, specifically territorial Australia, which permits RDA-Riverina to nominate skilled workers to arrive in the Riverina. This is just one way the association is dedicated to addressing skill shortages and to develop business growth in the region.
The long-term goal is to encourage individuals to stay in the region. This visa is valid for up to 4 years and after two years of living in regional Australia, counting at least 12 months full time working in regional Australia; after it, the nominated skilled workers can apply for a permanent resident visa.
How to Apply
1. This visa is referred to as the Subclass 489 visa. Applicants must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to Skill Select.
2. Apply to the relevant NSW RDA for nomination and wait for the outcome. Ensure that you meet the participating RDA’s 489 nomination criteria.
The Requirement can change time to time hence please refer to Immigration website or get in touch with our Registered MARA agent for help! Call us on +61-03-9663 0944 or email us email@example.com
- Riverina application are closed as of 17th July 2019
Applications for Skilled Regional State Nomination (sc489) by the Northern Inland region will be accepted
from Midday (12:00 pm AEST) on Thursday 18 July 2019.
The Occupation List for this region will go online at that time.
– The NSW Government will re-commence nominating by Monday 22 July 2019.
– This Northern Inland region will not accept 489 applications after 3 September 2019.
– The last day that nominations will be processed and invitations from the Department of Home Affairs will be
issued for the visa sub-class 489 is 10 September 2019.
– The new Skilled Regional State Nominate visa sub-class 491 will begin on 16 November 2019.
– The last day that invited applicants can lodge their application with the Department is 15 November 2019.