Child Offshore Visa ( Subclass 101)
The child visa (subclass 101) lets a child under 25 years of age who lives outside Australia to stay and live permanently with their parents in Australia. The parent must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen, who has lived in Australia. The parent is eligible to sponsor their child to live in Australia for an indefinite period and the parent can apply for this visa on behalf of a child who is under 25 years of age. You will be qualified for this visa if you have met these requirements.
Child Visa (Subclass 101) Requirements
The Child Visa (Subclass 101) allows a child to migrate to Australia as a permanent resident. They are entitled to Medicare and Australian citizenship if eligible.
- Must be a dependent child on their parent who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand.
- Must be Sponsored by a parent
- The child between 18 to 25 years of age should be a full-time student to be eligible.
- Be single and dependent on the parent.
- Meet health and character requirements.
Child Visa Subclass 101 Processing Time 2023
The processing time for visa subclass 101 is between 6 months and 24 months.
But it might take extended to process if you don’t fill in the application appropriately or you don’t include all the documents that are needed, that’s why it’s important to know all the information before you apply for this visa.
The application also can’t be processed if the applicant doesn’t pay the visa charge correctly.
The application cost for Child Visa Subclass 101
As of July 1st, 2023, the visa charge is AUD 3,055 for the main applicant, but there is also a charge for each dependent child who applies for this visa.
The additional applicant charges for 18 years of age and over is AUD 1,530 and the applicant charge for under 18 years of age is AUD 765.
Note: There might be additional charges for health exams, police certificates, and biometrics.
This is a permanent residence visa. It allows the child to:
- Travel to and stay in Australia forever
- Work and study in Australia
- Enroll in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- Apply for Australian citizenship (if they are eligible)
- Sponsor eligible families for permanent residence
- Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted – after that time they will need another visa to enter Australia.
How To Apply For The Child Visa (Subclass 101)
To ensure that your application is to get your application done the right first time and to avoid unnecessary delay, contact the registered migration agent Melbourne – The Child Visa (Subclass 101) requires substantial documentation to support rights made in the application. This process can be lengthy. Failure to properly apply for the Child Visa (Subclass 101) could result in a rejection from the Department of Home Affairs and having to reapply and to pay all costs again. Contact Rapid Migration to help you apply for this visa.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
Book an appointment with Our Migration Agent today on 61-3-96630944 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Service We Offer
We offer expert support right from providing sincere career counseling
and assistance with your visa application