Daniel Andrews announces snap coronavirus restrictions for Victoria after hotel quarantine staff workers tests corona positive.
Following are the changes in impact from 3 February (Wednesday) 11:59 PM:
- Private gatherings have been limited to 15 people and masks are compulsory in indoor, including in offices and workspaces.
- The 75 percent return to work on Monday will also be delayed+ until further notice.
As of early Wednesday, anyone who visited the following exposure sites at the specific times must be examined and isolate for 14 days:
- Kebab Kingz in West Melbourne from 11:24pm — 00:15am on January 29
- Exford Hotel in Melbourne from 11:00pm — 11:35pm on January 29
- Club Noble in Noble Park from 2:36pm — 3:30pm on January 30
- Aces Sporting Club (Driving Range) in Keysborough from 10:00pm — 11:15pm on January 30.
- North Point Café in Brighton from 8:10am — 9:30am on January 31
- Kmart in Keysborough from 4:00pm — 5:00pm on January 31
- Kmart in Brandon Park from 4:35pm — 5:10pm on January 31
- Coles in Springvale from 5:00pm — 6:00pm on January 31
- Nakama Workshop in Clayton South from 11:15am — 12:00pm on February 1
- Bunnings in Springvale from 11:30am — 12:15pm on February 1
- Lululemon, DFO in Moorabbin from 5:00pm — 5:45pm on February 1
- Golf Academy in Heatherton from 5:19pm — 6:35pm on February 1
- Woolworths in Springvale from 6.30pm — 7.30pm on February 1