Have you any plans of visiting Australia for refreshment purposes? Or then again having plans for momentary work or study in Australia? Your arrangements can be conceivable through acquiring a visitor visa in Australia. This visa will likewise permit you to visit a family member or companion in Australia. A visitor visa gives various decisions to your visit to Australia. The various sorts of visitor visas will depend upon your area of stay in Australia, your length of stay in Australia, the reason for your visit to Australia, and numerous different elements. You may likewise get a tourist visa in Australia if you fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria. With a visitor visa, you can Australia for medical treatment purposes or if you want to attend a conference in Australia.
For a visitor visa to get approved you have to meet financial, medical requirements. Also, maintain Health insurance throughout your stay. The following are different types of visitor visas you can apply
- Visitor visa (subclass 600)
- eVisitor visa (subclass 651)
- Electronic Travel Authority visa (subclass 601)
- Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602)
The method of travel to and from Australia has changed as of July 6, 2022.
Every visitor should be aware of:
- No immunisation records are required for entry into Australia.
- No Maritime Travel Declaration or Digital Passenger Declaration is required for entry into Australia.
- No one leaving Australia will be required to show proof of their immunisation history.
- Travel exemptions are not required for non-vaccinated visa holders to visit Australia.
- On flights to Australia, masks are still needed.
- It’s crucial to keep in mind that some criteria may apply to travellers from airlines, ship owners, and other nations.
Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)
The Visitor Visa is for travelers who need to head out to Australia for a range of one year or less than that. It is a brilliant opportunity for the people who need to explore the nation and dwell there for a couple of months. Visitor Visa 600 allows you to visit your mates and family members living in Australia. This visa is a brief one and is appropriate for a necessary time frame period in particular. Assuming you have another visa, which may run out then you can apply for this one to expand your span. Length and Processing time for this visa may vary depending on the type and purpose of your visit. There are different sub-streams for this depending on your purpose of visit.
- Sponsored Family Visa
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visitor Visa
Requirements for Visitor Visa
- Financial documents which will prove that you can sustain a full length of stay in Australia.
- Medical requirements must meet before applying.
- Must have Health insurance from one of the Australian government Authorized insurance providers for the length of your stay.
- The explanation for your purpose of visit should be provided in the application.
- Must ensure to carry all the required documents when entering and traveling in Australia.
- Should leave Australia after finishing your stay.
eVisitor visa (subclass 651)
The eVisitor is for voyager who needs to take off to Australia for a scope of one year or less than that. This is a free visa for a considerable length of time to Australia for the travel industry or business purposes to stay in Australia as long as 90 days at once inside a year duration. This visa is accessible to identification holders from various European nations and it can’t be extended. It is a splendid gone for the people who need to go over the country and live there for a few months. With eVisitor Visa 651, you can moreover visit your associates or family members who are set up there. In case, you hold another visa that is running out, you can apply for this one to expand your term. Requirements for this visa are similar to the visitor visa.
Electronic Travel Authority Visa (subclass 601)
The Electronic Travel Authority visa approves the candidate to visit Australia however many occasions as the individual needs in a time of 1 year. Each time the individual ventures Australia the candidate can remain for a limit of the 3-month time interval. The Visitor Visa 601 is demonstrated to have been benefited by individuals particularly the people who need to visit the country frequently. It additionally furnishes you with a chance to explore the country with your loved ones and remain there for quite a while. You can visit the nation however many times as you need in a year.
Requirements for Travel Authority Visa
- Applicants must have an eligible passport to apply for this visa.
- Applicants must be outside the country while applying for this visa.
- No Age limits
- Health and character requirements.
- Must sign a document which states that the candidate will respect Australian law.
Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602)
This visa is free for those who are applying from outside Australia. The Medical Treatment Visa 602 is a visa that allows those candidates to head out to Australia or remain for a more drawn-out time frame in the country who are in need of clinical therapy. It is likewise relevant to the individuals who are supporting somebody in the family who needs clinical help. The 602 Visa is relevant for the person who is giving an organ to another person. With the assistance of this visa, an individual who has been attempting to venture out to the country for clinical reasons can do as such at this point. You are permitted to visit the country as many times as you need to be provided that the visa allows.
The visa has helped in restoring numerous people’s lives who don’t have proper treatment in their country. It permits the candidate to remain in the country during the whole treatment procedure or until the consultations are finished. People can apply for this visa from anywhere in the world.
Requirements for Medical Treatment Visa
- Must make payments arrangements for treatment beforehand.
- No age limits
- Must support financially throughout the length of stay.
- Must leave the country after your visa expiry.
- Should not work in Australia when you are on this visa.
*Australian visa regulations (including visa application charges) change from time to time. The information provided here is valid at the time of publication, but visitors should check this information is still current by visiting the Australian Department of Home Affairs.