The 2021-22 Victorian skilled visa nomination program (subclass 190 & 491) will open on 7 July 2021. We are looking for applicants employed in our target sectors with STEMM skills. Before submitting an application for Victorian skilled visa nomination, you must present a Registration of Interest and be selected to apply.
If you submitted a Registration of Appeal for the 2020-21 program, you must submit a new Registration of Interest for Program 2021-22.
Australian Department of Home Affairs has provided Victoria with 3,500 (subclass 190), and 500 subclasses 491 places.
This year 2021 we will be selecting applicants who are presently living and working in Victoria, using their STEMM skills in a target segment. For further information on eligibility conditions, please check below:
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
- The major changes to the 2021-22 program are:
The major changes to the 2021-22 program are:
- The elimination of the minimum experience and hours worked must.
• Arise in the total number of target sectors.
• Applicants should have STEMM skills and have a Skill Level 1 or 2 on occupation. Applicants for subclass 491 nominees may also have a Skill Level 3 occupation using their STEMM skills.
If you submitted an ROI for the year 2020-21 program and were not nominated, you must need to submit a new ROI in 2021-22. Further information about the selection procedure and how to apply is available on our Registration of Interest page.
Workforce Skills Pathways
Skill gaps in Victoria are addressed through local training and recruitment. In certain instances, industries may require migration to quickly supplement the number of skilled professionals available.
Current Workforce Skills Pathways
To assist industry address labour shortages caused by the coronavirus pandemic, the Victorian Government has established the Hospitality pathway for highly skilled cooks and chefs.
How do I apply under a Workforce Skills Pathway?
- Ensure you are eligible under the Workforce Skills Pathway.
- When submitting your Registration of Interest, respond yes to ‘Are you applying under a Workforce Skills Pathway?’
- Select the appropriate pathway.
- Complete the rest of your Registration of Interest and submit.
- If selected to apply for Victorian visa nomination, complete the relevant nomination application.
Contact Immigration Experts for Study visa & PR Assessment of your profile:
Drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Give us a call at: +61 03 96630944, 0120-6618011, 61 405-903-744.